Acceleration sensors reliably monitor the acceleration of parts in plants or machinery. Due to the two-piece mounting concept, F99 series acceleration sensors from Pepperl+Fuchs are extremely robust and also suited for harsh outdoor conditions. Thus, they are typically used in wind turbine installations and large machinery, where they monitor set vibration limits, in elevators, or in large plants.. Measuring range and outputs can be configured individually according to the specific application requirements.
For reliable acceleration monitoring in dynamic applications, the F99-Fusion is an ideal solution. The inertial measurement unit allows a customized parameterization of measuring ranges and outputs, so users are provided with the data they want to monitor. In addition, the F99-Fusion can fade out certain accelerations, in order to only monitor vibration.
- Customized parameterization of measuring range and outputs
- Innovative mounting concept consisting of a rugged metal mounting bracket and a sensor module
- Robust housing suitable for outdoor use
- Protection class IP68/69
- E1 and GL approval for off-road and marine applications
- F99-Fusion for acceleration monitoring in dynamic applications