Low, medium and high (mains) pressure hot water systems.
- Energy saving valve – relieves cold water rather than hot, saving electricity
- Flushing lever/handle to clear foreign matter from valve seat – can also be used as cylinder drain.
- Silicone rubber washers and non-corrosive valve seat materials mean long life – no heat loop required.
- Failsafe against cylinder over pressure
- Special factory settings between 75 and 750 kPa available on request
- Forged, high quality, corrosion resistant DR brass body
- Machined, assembled and 100% tested in N.Z.
||20mm, 3/4″ BSP (male)|
||15mm, 1/2″ BSP (male)|
||EVT Low Pressure: 62mmEVT High Pressure: 70mm|
- Pressure settings 75 & 120 kPa (low pressure) 500 & 700 kPa (high pressure)
- Maximum temperature: 99˚C.
- Kilowatt rating: 20 kW
|EVT 7.6||75 kPa (Use with FV7.6)|
|EVT 12.2||120 kPa (use with FV12.2)|
|EVT 500||500 kPa (Use with 350 kPa Limiting Valve)|
|EVT 700||700 kPa (Use with 500 kPa Limiting Valve)|