System Plast Flat Top Chain is used as a conveying chain for various industries (list below). This chain runs either on extruded PE wear strips or machined PE chain track, either with or without tabs for retention. For those chains without a retaining tab
Flat Top Chain
System Plast Flat Top Chain is used as a conveying chain for various industries (list below). This chain runs either on extruded PE wear strips or machined PE chain track, either with or without tabs for retention. For those chains without a retaining tab, Magnetic chain track is used to hold the chain in the track. The advantage of this, is the easy removal of the chain from the track in any location for cleaning under the track.
- Beverage – bottle filling lines for brewery, soft drink, juice and wine
- Canning – filling of cans (pet food, fruit and other food products)
- Packaging of glass, PET, cans and other packaging media
- Dairy – for bottle filling and handling of products in tubs, jars and crate handling
- Bakery – handling of crates, bread tins and packages
- Food handling of different packaged food products
- Pharmaceutical – bottle, tube and jar filling lines
- Chemical – filing of cans, drums and other packs
- Printing – handling of bound printed matter
- FST (Steel Flat Top Chains) – normally used for handling glass. Available in both stainless steel and carbon steel
- F (Standard low friction acetal) – General purpose chain
- FLF (Low friction acetal chain) – lower friction than F. Suits high speed applications, such as soft drink lines
- FNG (PETP) – lowest friction, with best stability and wear life. Best suited for dry running applications. Also reduced noise
- FVG (high friction chain) – Typical functions are incline or decline conveyors.
- FLB (Low back pressure) – used for pressureless accumulation of crates and cartons
- FTP (Plate top roller chain) – when superior tensile strength is required
- FCA (Crate/Carrier Chain) – This side flexing link chain are used for stable products, as it does not have a flat top. Widely used to convey plastic crates.
- FGC (Gripper Chain) – Plastic or steel chain with rubber gripper fingers. Used for elevating or lowering product.