Inclination sensors reliably detect inclination angles in plants and machinery. Whether you choose the F99 series with a two-piece mountingconcept or the one-piece F199—inclination sensors from Pepperl+Fuchs are extremely rugged and suited for harsh outdoor conditions. They are typically used in mobile equipment applications, such as leveling cranes or mobile work platforms, construction machinery, transport and loading facilities, and renewable energy applications. The measuring range and outputs of the inclination sensors can be individually configured to meet the specific requirements of an application.
The F99-Fusion is an ideal solution for reliable inclination detection in dynamic applications. Due to its intelligent Sensor Fusion Algorithm, the inertial measurement unit can compensate for external acceleration. So even if a vehicle is braking, accelerating, or turning, inclination is reliably detected.
- Customized parameterization of measuring range and outputs
- Innovative mounting concept consisting of a rugged metal mounting bracket and a sensor module
- Robust housing suitable for outdoor use
- Protection class IP68/69
- E1 and GL approval for off-road and marine applications
- F99-Fusion for inclination detection in dynamic applications