With the F99-Fusion inertial measurement unit, Pepperl+Fuchs combines acceleration sensor and gyroscope in one device. Due to the intelligent Sensor Fusion Algorithm, measured data of both sensor elements is linked so that the system is able to compensate for external acceleration. Thus, the F99-Fusion is an ideal solution for inclination and acceleration detection in dynamic applications, such as monitoring the steering-angle limit of wheel-loaders. Due to the F99-series two-piece mounting concept, the F99-Fusion is extremely robust and also suitable for harsh outdoor conditions.
- Precise inclination measurement in dynamic applications due to compensation for external acceleration
- Variety of measurement outputs for complete application flexibility
- 360° measurement on six axes
- Innovative mounting concept consisting of a rugged metal mounting bracket and a sensor module
- Robust housing suitable for outdoor use
- Protection class IP68/69
- E1 and GL approval for off-road and marine applications