With the SITRANS FC310 digital Coriolis flowmeter, you can fit more meters into less space and reduce skid size without compromising performance. The FC310 features an all-in-one design for streamlined installation, easy integration into your control system and optimal cost efficiency since you only pay for what you really need.
The digitally based FC310 features market-leading accuracy of 0.1% or 0.2% and density accuracy of 2 kg/m³, high immunity against process noise, low-pressure loss, an extremely stable zero point and a best-in-class 100 Hz data update rate.
The FC310 can be incorporated with minimal effort into skids, multifunctional prepared assemblies and plant operations – either new or as a drop-in replacement. The meter uses multidrop-addressable Modbus RTU RS485, a highly time-efficient communication protocol that is easy to program and diagnose. Its fully configurable byte order supports all PLC types with no additional ordering options necessary.
The complete system can be ordered for standard or hygienic service.
The FC310 flowmeter consists of a SITRANS FCS300 sensor and a SITRANS FCT010 transmitter.
|Accuracy||±0.10% or ±0.20%|
|Density accuracy||2 or 10 kg/m 3|
|Flow range||DN15: 8,000 kg/h (17,600 lb/h)
DN25: 35,000 kg/h (77,000 lb/h)
DN50: 90,000 kg/h (198,000 lb/h)
DN80: 250,000 kg/h (550,000 lb/h)
DN100: 520,000 kg/h (1,146,404 lb/h)
DN150: 860,000 kg/h (1,895,975 lb/h)
|Material||Wetted parts: 316 L stainless steel, C4 (2.4610) nickel alloy or C22 (2.4602) nickel alloy
Enclosure: 304 L stainless steel
|Pressure rating||All sizes: 100 bar (1,450 psi)|
|Temperature rating||All sizes: -50 to +205 °C (-58 to +400 °F)|
|Sensor enclosure rating||IP67 (NEMA 4X)|
|Approvals||Hazardous: ATEX, IECEx, cCSAus
Hygienic (DN 25-80): EHEDG
|Configuration||Compact or remote|
|Special features||Aerated flow filtering|
- Space-saving – compact sensor and built-in transmitter allow for more efficient skid and plant layout
- Direct integration – into new or existing control systems with multidrop-addressable Modbus RTU RS485 communication protocol and fully configurable byte order to support all PLC types
- Easy installation – with standard connections and streamlined wiring
- SensorFlash® – comprehensive removable memory functions (microSD card)
– Calibration certificates
– Pressure and material test certificates (as ordered)
- Hygienic – EHEDG-approved sensor in sizes DN 25-80; smooth surface for easy cleaning and minimal abstraction of flow
- Dedicated performance – delivers true multiparameter measurements (e.g. mass flow, volume flow, density and temperature)
- Global service network – for expert-level support whenever and wherever you need it