The SITRANS FC330 digital Coriolis flow system enhances your productivity by increasing the efficiency of every liquid and gas process. The result is a cutting-edge flowmeter at the top of its class in accuracy and reliability – yet space-saving and easy to work with.
The digitally based FC330 features market-leading accuracy of 0.1% or 0.2% and density accuracy of 2 kg/m³, high immunity against process noise, low pressure loss, an extremely stable zero point and a best-in-class 100 Hz data update rate.
The FC330 simplifies your day-to-day operation with features like an easy-to-navigate graphic display, an integrated USB port and a removable SensorFlash® microSD card, which provides direct access to all data, certificates and audit trails.
The meter comes complete with 18 different preprogrammed fraction flow settings, including Brix, Plato, alcohol percentage and Baume. It can also reliably measure a variety of liquids containing up to 10% aeration due to its advanced driver circuit and high-speed signal transfer.
The FC330 flow system is available as standard with Profibus DP/PA, Modbus RS485 or 4-20 mA analog output with HART. Additional input/output functions can be configured freely for analog, pulse, frequency, relay or status. The complete system can be ordered for standard or hygienic service.
|Accuracy||±0.10% or ±0.20%|
|Density accuracy||2 or 10 kg/m 3|
|Flow range||DN15: 8,000 kg/h (17,600 lb/h)
DN25: 35,000 kg/h (77,000 lb/h)
DN50: 90,000 kg/h (198,000 lb/h)
DN80: 250,000 kg/h (550,000 lb/h)
DN100: 520,000 kg/h (1,146,404 lb/h)
DN150: 860,000 kg/h (1,895,975 lb/h)
|Material||Wetted parts: 316 L stainless steel, C4 (2.4610) nickel alloy or C22 (2.4602) nickel alloy
Enclosure: 304 L stainless steel
|Pressure rating||All sizes: 100 bar (1,450 psi)|
|Temperature rating||All sizes: -50 to +205 °C (-58 to +400 °F)|
|Sensor enclosure rating||IP67 (NEMA 4X)|
|Approvals||Hazardous: ATEX, IECEx, cCSAus
Hygienic (DN 25-80): EHEDG
|Configuration||Compact or remote|
|Communication||Profibus DP/PA, Modbus RS485, HART|
|I/O||Up to 4 channels combining analog, relay or digital outputs and binary input|
|HMI||Advanced HMI with multiple language support|
|Power supply||Self-switching AC/DC; automatically detects supply voltage|
|Special features||Aerated flow filtering, high-speed datalogging, advanced diagnostics, dosing and fraction|
- Direct integration – into DCS automation systems via Profibus 4.0, Modbus, HART 7.2 or as a standalone solution
- Space-saving – compact sensor design with a remote installation option provides the opportunity for optimal transmitter location
- SensorFlash® – comprehensive removable memory functions (microSD card)
– Calibration certificates
– Pressure and material test certificates (as ordered)
– Non-volatile memory backup of operational data
– Transfer of user configuration to other flowmeters
– Data logging functionality
- Hygiene approved – EHEDG-approved hygienic sensor for sizes DN 25-80; external cleanability, couplings
- Global service network – for expert-level support whenever and wherever you need it