The ultra-compact SITRANS FCS200 sensor fits in where space is crucial, providing extra flexibility in any compressed natural gas (CNG) application for both new installations and replacements. With unparalleled accuracy and capacity under high pressure and hazardous conditions, the SITRANS FCS200 sensor sets a new standard for efficiency and safety in CNG.
It is available in three sizes and is easy to install, with a wide range of different connections available.
In order to make a complete flowmeter, the SITRANS FCS200 sensor must be combined with the following MASS transmitter:
SIFLOW FC070: For direct integration into SIMATIC based systems, or used as stand-alone with none SIMATIC systems.
Typical applications: Distribution, Compression, Storage and Fueling within CNG industry.
|Measuring range – kg/h (lbs/min)||From 250 (9,2) to 30.000 (1.102,3)|
|Nominal size||From DN 10 to 25|
|Nominal pressure||Max 350 bar ( 5076 psi)|
|Ambient temperature||From -40 to 60 °C (-40 to 140° F)|
|Medium temperature||From -40 to 125 °C (-40 to 257 °F)|
|Sensor design||Two tubes bended|
|Enclosure||IP66 / IP67 (EN60529)|
-Custody Transfer approvals
|ATEX: II 1/2 G Ex ia IIC T5-T4 Ga/Gb
IECEx: Ex ia IIC T5-T4 Ga/Gb
FM: Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D
NEPSI: Ex ia ll C T4/T5 Ga
PTB Germany OIML R 139
- Easy adaptable as a sensor is available with a wide range of standard gas process connectors to meet virtually any market requirement
- Fast fueling due to high capacity
- Flexible sensor program as it is available in three sizes ensuring a broad application fit within dispensers, compressors, and distribution
- Enhanced safety due to standard built-in rupture discs, which reduce personal hazard in the event of pipe fracture
- SENSORPROM enables true Plug & Play facilitating cost-efficient installation and commissioning