PTFE coated glass fiber fabric is made of high performance glass fiber fabric impregnated with PTFE emulsion. It’s designed for varieties of applications in diverse industries where high temperature, non-stick, chemical resistance and dimensional stability characteristics.
We manufacture many styles of PTFE coated glass fiber fabrics from 0.08mm to 1mm thick. Our PTFE coating percentages range from 15% to over 60% by weight.
We offer PTFE coated woven fiber glass fabric and PTFE coated glass fiber open mesh fabric.
* PTFE coated woven fiber glass fabric: tightly knit glass fiber yarns weaved fabric as substrate material, which is coated with PTFE (Teflon) emulsion.
* PTFE coated glass fiber open mesh fabric: glass fiber open mesh fabric as substrate material, and it is coated with PTFE (Teflon) emulsion.
* High-temperature resistance(-100℉ to +550℉).
* Non-sticky and easy to clean.
* Food grade and nontoxic.
* Heat resistance and fireproof.
* Resistant to chemical corrosion, strong acid and alkali.
* Good dimensional stability, high strength, and has good mechanical properties.
* Low friction coefficient (0.05-0.1), the best choice for oil-free self-lubrication.
* Light transmittance up to 6%~13 %.
* High insulation property (the value of dielectric constant is only 2.6, and the value of tangent is less than 0.0025).
* Anti-static and Ultraviolet-proof.